20 juni 2011

Cake pops

Today I decided that this would be the day that I produced some decent cake pops. I bought two books on cake pops recently, this one and this one. The reason that you didn't see me making any was that I failed miserably!

But... Today... Succes!!! They don't look like much, but they are delicious!

Next time I promise they will look cute too!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Smek smek! Alleen al lekker om naar te kijken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, die zijn fantastisch! Als mijn collega's dit nou eens zouden tracteren ipv al die grote stukken vlaai en slagroomtaart... Vééél leuker, lekkerder en gezonder (want kleiner)! 't Is jammer dat het nog zo lang duurt voor ik jarig ben.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lekker! Ik zou zeggen: gooi er een receptje tegenaan! En ik vind ze er prima uitzien.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen