20 mei 2011

Best invention EVER

The best thing EVER for young moms: chocolate treats on a stick! The munchkin loves, loves, loves chocolate, just like her mommy and daddy. She never gets any, not only because I want her to be healthy, but also because of the mess she makes with her sticky chocolaty hands and face... So I got myself some candy molds by Wilton and some lollipop sticks, and I went to work.

In the past I tried to work with chocolate, but tempering is a very intricate process, that always resulted in soft, mushy chocolate. So today I cursed a little and tried something new... And it worked! So now I have some chocolate pops that are shiny and crunchy! And they look nice, too...

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Today is your last chance to enter the cookie giveaway! Leave your comment here!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten