15 april 2012

Easiest Cinnamon Swirls EVER Tutorial Apology

Whoa! It's been almost two weeks since I posted on my blog!!! I feel like I should grovel and beg for an apology, holding a plate of sticky yummy goodnes in shame, like this one.

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

I don't think I would be able to visit you all. So I will go for the next best thing. A simple recipe. But yummy!!!!

You will need
One can of Danerolles croissant dough.
Three tablespoons caster sugar or regular sugar
Three teaspoons of cinnamon
Cupcake tray (optional)

Roll out the dough and cut in three pieces. Spread out a spoonful of caster sugar (or regular sugar, if that is what you have) and a teaspoon of cinnamon on each piece. Roll loosely, and cut each piece in four slices. Place the rolls in a greased cupcake pan (you can use baking cups for an extra festive touch) and bake for 8 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 185 degrees celsius. Let them cool down a bit, but try to eat them warm.

Comfort food times ten! Enjoy!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wie heeft er eigenlijk de ladybug-contest gewonnen? Of heeft niemand juist geraden?
    Dit recept ziet er in ieder geval heeerlijk uit. Heb vanavond niets te doen, maar nu dus wel! Hmmm...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh, dat ziet er wel erg lekker uit en laat ik nou net nog zo'n blikje croissantdeeg over hebben van Pasen. Gevaarlijk! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen