31 januari 2011

The Last Diaperpouch

Well, it's probably not the very last, but the last for now. I'm done with the pouches for now! I made this one for the dynamic duo, since they are now using the same size diaper I really don't need separate pouches any more.

I used the little golden books fabric that I bought a long time ago. Don't you just love it? How's that for nostalgia!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

The munchkin is off to kindergarten, my baby boy went back to bed, so now the Apple craze will continue... My ipad is still naked when not in use, so I'll need to make it a nice jacket...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. The little golden books fabric is adorable. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks! It's from Quilting Treasures and I bought it online at www.fatquartershop.com in 2009. There were two collections, but they have probably sold out by now...

    I hope it's still available somewhere!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen