8 augustus 2011

Drawing Lab Monday (2)

Part two of the Drawin Lab Monday series! Today's assignment: take a picture of a giraffe and draw the contour of the giraffe on a piece of paper. Don't look!

Omg... I had no idea this assignment would be sooooo hard! My drawings are not even that bad, I think...

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Part two of the assignment was to do the same with other animals...

I wanted to see if it would be easier using a smaller animal. So I used a bird this time.

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Not easier...;-)

Next week a new assignment!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Ze zijn leuk! Ik heb het nu al een aantal keer gedaan met verschillende onderwerpen, maar het blijft moeilijk!!! Maar Carla zegt ook: They're supposed to be funny! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen