6 augustus 2011

Happy birthday baby girl!!!

Today three years ago, I was puffing my contractioons away. I didn't know that it would take until early evening for the munchkin to decide to greet the world... And today she is turning three!!!

I learned that all the clich├ę's are true... They really do grow up too fast and every day with your kids is better than the day before.

Gefeliciteerd lieve Roos, alweer drie jaar oud!

She's truly a birthday girl!!! Even though we made her crown too big...

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

She wanted a Hello Kitty cake. So mommy delivered.

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Van harte gefeliciteerd met de kleine grote meid! En wat heb je een prachtige taart voor haar gemaakt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy b-day voor je kleine meid! Super leuke taart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hiep hiep hieo. Gefeliciteerd met je wijfie:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen