15 december 2010

40 years?!?!?

Sorry, no pics today. I have been busy last night making a small biedermeier of felt roses, Betz White style... This is a picture from her blog, it looked something like this, but more roses...

Photobucket

I made them because they are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary! I think that is quite an accomplishment... They didn't want any gifts, they wanted all their guests to give a donation to their favorite charity, but I couldn't let my little girl go to opa and oma emptyhanded! It flet wrong to make a picture before they saw the present... So I'll see if I can do that some other time!

Tomorrow I'll be back with something handmade, I promise!

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een mooi boeket! Ik ben heel benieuwd naar de jouwe. Hoe heb je dat toch gedaan? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen