7 december 2010

Another addiction...

Those who know me already know my biggest sin, my worst addiction, and the thing I spend most of my money on... It's craftbooks. I have a shelf in my red Billy-bookcase that can barely stand the weight of all the books that are crammed in there... Being tormented by my color-OCD (kidding of course, or am I? Just look at my stash of DMC-skeins...) I had to sort them by color, that way, my cluttered bookcase looks half decent. It does make a nice photo-op, though.

Photobucket

Since 'tis the season to be jolly, and I get jolly reading a great book with lots of inspiration, I thought I'd share some of my current favorites with you. Right now I'm really into the minimalist style of Scandinavia and Japan. So today, the trip around the world takes us to two books that I read to pieces!

The first one is Scandinavian Needlecraft by Clare Youngs. I love the white and off white colors, the simple looking stitching and the coziness it exudes!!! Here are some pics from my favorites in te book. If you like crafting and scandinavian style, you should definately get this one on your wishlist! Or just get it for yourself... A little indulgence never hurt anyone...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I just ordered another book on scandinavian style, Scandinavian Stitches by Kajsa Wikman. I've seen pictures of it and I can't wait until I get it!!! Just to show you why, I "borrowed" this pic from one of my favorite blogs, the Stash Books Blog.

Photobucket

Enjoy shopping!!!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. lijkt me een gaaf boek, kan alleen niet haken of breien erg he!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Voor deze boeken hoeft dat ook niet!!! Het zijn allemaal vrij makkelijke dingen, maar wel heel erg mooi... Toch maar eens proberen anders?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Is een aardig boekwinkeltje, Maaike!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. quƩ lindo es tu blog!!!!!!besos from bs as!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen