7 november 2010

Another busy weekend...

Despite the weather, I actually got some things done today! I haven't been as crafty as I would like, but today was different. I finished some books that I had laying around and I started another experiment. Yesterday I got the paper that I ordered last week so I had no reason to be bored! These are the books that I made today...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Making the pictures was quite a problem, I had a road-rage baby that was interfering... :-D

Photobucket

At the end of the day, the sun came out... For a full two minutes!

Photobucket

Hope to see you tomorrow, for an update of the latest experiment!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. o the books are great, i love books with nice covers.
    I have got a little collection myself, but i bought them, these ones are greater because you made them yourselve.

    greetings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha, en ik moeilijk in het engels schrijven:-)
    vind je vogeltjes uit de laatste post ook super.

    groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen