21 oktober 2010

Not very original...

Since I made the book with Geninne's awesome design, I decided to do the same with the free Kokeshi stuffie from Melly&me. I loved the design, but I was afraid that if I made it in embroidery, you would hardly notice it. So I decided to use patchwork instead. It worked out great, I used the sewing machine to make the lines. I had to start sewing at several points, because of the many lines in the design, so when I finished the sewing, I had lots of loose ends!

Photobucket

My little girl (her name is Roos, Dutch for rose) loved all the threads...

Photobucket

I am now working on tying the ends together at the back so you can't see them any more, and hand stitching the face and the bows. I'll give you an update soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen